www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

It's hard to believe that JT was a year ago! Great shots, Jeff!

The last one is great! Even though it's a little grayish and flat, I really like the comp. and feel...........

The Bocce ball game shot is a fun one IMO, looks more like an old west gunfight and Chase is almost hidden behind Star. more fun to come in dc

crawdaddio said:
The last one is great! Even though it's a little grayish and flat, I really like the comp. and feel...........

You think it’s bad in B&W you should see the original colour version it’s awful, shot it with my Rollei TLR and recall it being a little cloudily, I have never be very good at guessing setting with clouds.

Jeff Canes said:

You think it’s bad in B&W you should see the original colour version it’s awful, shot it with my Rollei TLR and recall it being a little cloudily, I have never be very good at guessing setting with clouds.

You're right! It was really cloudy that day. I think it was raining for a bit, too. The weather was pretty hard there, hopefully DC will be better!

awww...... some of my favorite tpf peeps again! :lovey:

I like how you reworked these, Jeff - good job! :thumbup:

The weather WILL be good in DC, Alison...we're just going to keep chanting that. :lol:

Wow - a whole year really has gone by since JT. **big sigh** That last one looks like it belongs on an album cover. Got anymore "people we know" shots? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back