What's new

Perpetual

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
285
Location
Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
8267632206_89e582ed0d_b.jpg
 
What an image....!!!! Enigmatic, intriguing ....... to sum up Outstanding !!!

Such kind words my friend. Much appreciated =).
 
YOU SHOULD HAVE SHOT PORTRAIT ORIENTATION!!!
(Seriously...no)
that is a fantastic shot, and could only be improved by replacing the subject with a woman in a bikini.
very nice silhouette piece, and the reflection in the water really rounds it out.
 
Cams, I really like this image, beautifully captured.
I wonder if you considered cropping a bit off the top to bring the center line down from close the horizon to closer to his feet?
 
Cams, I really like this image, beautifully captured.
I wonder if you considered cropping a bit off the top to bring the center line down from close the horizon to closer to his feet?

Pixel great suggestion. This is the crop SOOC and I see what you're saying that it's slightly top heavy. I'll play around with your idea when I get the chance to edit later =)
 
Said eloquently!:hug::
 
Great image, Cam, worthy of the nomination!
 
Wow! Thanks for the nomination Mish =).

Appreciate the kind regards guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom