Perplexing Purple

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finding my way on correctly rendering vibrant purple and reds for that matter, I am sneaking up on it with careful notes and pre visioning prior to exposure. This is probably the closest I have obtained up to this point. Camera makes a difference, lens makes a difference, etc. etc. etc. For whatever reason, purple flower present themselves more erotic. I have not figured out why yet but studying. More crack for the other Sharon...

1. Running up the electric bill... a.k.a.my wife
DSC_1603.JPG

2. Purple Wing
DSC_1654.JPG

3. I could cure something if you looked harder...
DSC_0183_01_filtered.jpg

4. Oh Aranda...
DSC_1698.JPG

IMG_8065.jpg

Finding my way on correctly rendering vibrant purple and reds for that matter, I am sneaking up on it with careful notes and pre visioning prior to exposure. This is probably the closest I have obtained up to this point. Camera makes a difference, lens makes a difference, etc. etc. etc. For whatever reason, purple flower present themselves more erotic. I have not figured out why yet but studying. More crack for the other Sharon...

1. Running up the electric bill... a.k.a.my wife
View attachment 126260

2. Purple Wing
View attachment 126261

3. I could cure something if you looked harder...
View attachment 126259

4. Oh Aranda...
View attachment 126262

View attachment 126263
Nice set. I particularly like #2 and #4, and especially because of the different feel in each.

Thank you very much

I'm just amazed at #5 - what kind of flower is that?

Al great shots.

I'm just amazed at #5 - what kind of flower is that?

Al great shots.

Thanks. It's a passion flower. One of my favorite, hard to get good shots of this species, as they're vines. Oh, very fragrant too.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back