Personal Favorite Photos

So here's a recent one from a recent post:
PICT5078-Edit.jpg

WOW... is this real? The irridesent colours are gorgeous!

I was going to do a butterfly then I remembered my nephew. This is not the best shot I have taken but I love it.

2911731308_c311a1de4c.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha! That is soooo funny! :lol:

My fav (as of right now) would have to be this squirrel that was in my backyard.

IMG_4039c.jpg

I was feeding it peanuts, and it was really neat to see him so close - he was pretty tame.

Another story of these little fellas was when one of them was about to go into the garage (my mom had left the garage door open). We were all in the house when we saw this squirrel, and my mom (she's no fan of animals what-so-ever) randomly opens the window and yells at it, "HEY, GET OUT OF THERE!" So, I'm watching the squirrel, and it happens to lay down on the stairs like so, after my mom yelled at it:

(Cropped photo to get a better look)

Flat.jpg

Epic flat squirrel!

By the way, nice topic theme :)

Some brilliant photos so far!
Bi I am really jealous of your moths!

It was hard for my to select a single favourite shot - though in the end I have picked one - though I expect it will change come a week/months time ;)

IMG_0097.jpg

:lol: on the flat squirrel!!!

Overread.. was that a living fox??? Amazing shot. How did you get so close?

Think this has to be one of my favourites.

2538597971_c1b2911293_o.jpg

This is our very own Antarctican and Hertz van Rental in Germany earlier this year. Though they didn't know it, they were kind enough to stay seated whilst I walked from in front of them, round behind them, change lenses, then take several meter readings before finally committing to the shot. Not all TPFers would do this for you, but they were real troopers...

:lol: on the flat squirrel!!!

Overread.. was that a living fox??? Amazing shot. How did you get so close?

the same way LP does in this case - - that is a wildlife centre ;)
Were this wild I would be more over the moon than the stars

the same way LP does in this case - - that is a wildlife centre ;)
Were this wild I would be more over the moon than the stars

ohoh.....that is not allowed here. :lol::lol:

ohoh.....that is not allowed here. :lol::lol:

yah - I am hoping no one notices this ;)
you never know it might slip through the net ;)

besides:
My Camera, My Vision, My Rules
:)

yah - I am hoping no one notices this ;)
you never know it might slip through the net ;)

besides:
My Camera, My Vision, My Rules
:)

meh....just tell to go pound sand up their arses. :lol::lol:...hey...where did you get that motto....looks familiar. One day, I will start my own forum, and I will borrow it off you. :greenpbl:

Wow that one with the shed and the sky.. *whistle* fabulous! The butterfly one on pg 1 was amazing too.
My favorite shot... hmm well probably this one of my son. He's not yet 3, but looks like such a little man now.
IMG_5637.jpg

I was feeding it peanuts, and it was really neat to see him so close - he was pretty tame.

so are you still feeding these guys or has your mom scared them away lmao
would be nice if you will post some more recent pics of those guys and I am sure they are pretty busy now preparing for the winter :D:confused:

too bad we only got to pick one picture :(

so are you still feeding these guys or has your mom scared them away lmao
would be nice if you will post some more recent pics of those guys and I am sure they are pretty busy now preparing for the winter :D:confused:

too bad we only got to pick one picture :(

I still feed them. Today it was kinda cold outside but they were out and about. There were 3 of them hanging around me, some would fight one another because they probably wanted the peanut more. I did get more pictures.

I still feed them. Today it was kinda cold outside but they were out and about. There were 3 of them hanging around me, some would fight one another because they probably wanted the peanut more. I did get more pictures.

hahaha they actually fought over peanuts? I guess you didn't have your camera when you saw them fighting huh lol say have you ever touched them? I mean pat them or are they still a lil bit shy :mrgreen:

Some of these photos are beautiful...well done everyone!

There SO many great shots here,I can't mention all of them,No'8,Soul Glow and AlexB really got ,y attention !

My favorite shot,1 week after getting my first camera,not my best,but keep coming back to it.

DSC05904-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back