What's new

Perspective in a flower**

No thoughts.. :(:)
 
Sorry, I'm not following you around, it's just the bumps that brought it to the top. . .

The color seems flat, needs more light, and I think if there were more light, there wouldn't be so much noise/artifacts in the left side and top of the image. . . I don't know if that was due to post processing, but, it's really noticeable (on my monitor at least). Just seems over processed in places.

Where about in India are you? I LOVED the flora there, in Bangalore I saw things that I have NEVER seen stateside, or even outside of Holland for that matter. Those Dandelions actually make very nice wine.
 
Sorry, I'm not following you around, it's just the bumps that brought it to the top. . .

The color seems flat, needs more light, and I think if there were more light, there wouldn't be so much noise/artifacts in the left side and top of the image. . . I don't know if that was due to post processing, but, it's really noticeable (on my monitor at least). Just seems over processed in places.

Where about in India are you? I LOVED the flora there, in Bangalore I saw things that I have NEVER seen stateside, or even outside of Holland for that matter. Those Dandelions actually make very nice wine.

Ooh..no prob..yes..now you mentioned it...I notice it...i will have another try at it keeping your suggestions in mind..BTW I live in Bihar...It's not in south India like Bangalore,it is in the north..The southern part of India is no doubt the most beautiful..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom