Perth Zoo

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to go to the zoo here in Perth and practice taking some animal/bird photos. Here are a few. I have a bunch more but didn't want to over do it.
tree kangaroo.jpg

hunting dogs.jpg

orangutans.jpg

stork.jpg

birds.jpg

bird 2.jpg

I think you nailed it, love the Tree Kangaroo and the 'Ranga's' remind me of the two old blokes from the muppets.

I think you nailed it, love the Tree Kangaroo and the 'Ranga's' remind me of the two old blokes from the muppets.
Thanks mate. I think they turned out ok. Yep Bluey and young Bluey lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Love the shot with the Orangutans, shows tons of personality, while the dogs really share the tension of the moment. Really nice batch. :encouragement:

Love the shot with the Orangutans, shows tons of personality, while the dogs really share the tension of the moment. Really nice batch. :encouragement:

Thanks Jeff. I do love the Orangs expressions.

They let the hunting dogs out of their caged area down the back into their enclosure as I was standing there.

It was a young dog breakfast free for all!

Great set! Loved the interaction in #5. #6 is an unusual looking bird.

Great set, mate! If I didn't know better I might think that's a giant hamster in #1 :witless: and the orangutans are a real treat! Looks like you found a gem of a place for photography.

This is an awesome set. I keep returning to look again.

Great set! Loved the interaction in #5. #6 is an unusual looking bird.

Thanks. Of course it was when I got home that I realised I should have noted down the name of the birds. So I just named the images bird/s lol

Great set, mate! If I didn't know better I might think that's a giant hamster in #1 :witless: and the orangutans are a real treat! Looks like you found a gem of a place for photography.

Thanks mate. It really is a great place to capture some images. Also I got there at opening time so less people to get in your way lol.

The kangaroo is my favorite. I love the zoo!

That kangaroo has such a beautiful expression. Zoo's are great

This is an awesome set. I keep returning to look again.

Thanks. Glad you are enjoying them.

It's also best to get there early before the chimps have to poop, they seem to love throwing it at people and they're good shots!

Most reactions

Back