Good exposure but it looks really noisy and the banister is just a little distracting but it give a good foreground. I could have composed it (zoomed in a little bit) to get the cars out of the left corner and the globe on the right.
I think the comp is just fine, if you cropped out the cars in the lot you'd lose the most beautiful part of the sky, the balcony works and the globe is not an issue whatsoever. I don't see a lot of noise either, a little sensor dust in the sky perhaps, not a big deal. Very nice shot in my opinion, looks like a great place to vacation. I guess this demonstrates how varied opinions can be.
thanks very much for the comments....indeed opinions do vary. I like the comp and exposure how it is too and there is very little noise showing on my screen. Darned sensor dust though, I did realise after posting and meant to edit and replace.