Pets doing strange things...

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I walked into the bathroom, flicked on the light... And there was Robin sittin' on the toilet...

11%2B-%2B1

Do you have to potty, Kitty?
Post your shots of your pets doing strange things! :sillysmi:

About 3 months ago, I 'inherited' my current two fuzzballs, Chubby & Mittens. Of course, when they arrived at my place, they disappears to parts unknown. I didn't see them at all the first day. The second day, I found Mittens under the couch.

Chubby, however, was a tough one to find.

At the end of the second day, I went to get dressed for a late meeting, and open a dresser drawer...........

HiddenKitty.jpg

How she got in there is beyond me.

I've posted this one before, but this is one of my outside cats, Scooter, encountering a squirrel in 'his' tree:

ScooterandSquirrelPost.jpg

Rush out for a swim :)

5415_268310345720_505705720_8325060_3440161_n.jpg

Chance going for a piggy back ride
n686590304_5259003_5526.jpg

Another one of my outside cats, Dale, decided to taunt me with her recently-acquired dinner:

DSC_4621a.jpg

We put on Dance music.. and

Raja-Dancing-Collage-WEB.jpg

:)

I walked into the bathroom, flicked on the light... And there was Robin sittin' on the toilet...

11%2B-%2B1

What, you don't have a fuzzy toilet cover so Robin can be more comfortable?

About 3 months ago, I 'inherited' my current two fuzzballs, Chubby & Mittens. Of course, when they arrived at my place, they disappears to parts unknown. I didn't see them at all the first day. The second day, I found Mittens under the couch.

Chubby, however, was a tough one to find.

At the end of the second day, I went to get dressed for a late meeting, and open a dresser drawer...........

How she got in there is beyond me.

Hahaha! OMG, she was in your drawer?! :lol:

wonders why e.rose is going to the bathroom with her camera.
It was my iPhone... I'm addicted. :lmao:

We put on Dance music.. and

:)

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

What, you don't have a fuzzy toilet cover so Robin can be more comfortable?

I didn't realize how much time he actually SPENDS in there! Haha... I shall have to invest in one. The kitty must be comfortable at ALL TIMES!

I think you've all seen these before - not home enough and when I am the camera is lazy ;)

6259448066_00442abb9f_z.jpg

Now I show you how a proper walk goes (or rather hole digging ;))

5986168840_64a6d18ff8_z.jpg

New Bag - with special cat carrying middle section!

This is my 2 dogs play fighting. Notice the little guy is a badass...lol
IMG_26080.jpg

Back in my Fight Club days......
IMG_6864.jpg

I didn't realize how much time he actually SPENDS in there! Haha... I shall have to invest in one. The kitty must be comfortable at ALL TIMES!
Leave the lid open...I've heard of cats who are trained to use the toilet.

:biglaugh:

Leave the lid open...I've heard of cats who are trained to use the toilet.

It is open from time to time... but the poop that I find in there occasionally is definitely not *his*... ::glances towards stairs leading to bedroom where sleeping husband lies::

:lol:

LOL Bad hubby!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back