Pets

ahh i really like cats, but i'm allergic to them so i can't be around them for very long :/

gemma and roxy are both 100% huskey, but titan is 50% huskey, 50% wolf

very pretty dogs.. you can VERY MUCH see the wolf in titan. when we get a house, we are getting dog, I really would like a Siberian Husky... they are so pretty, and I LOVE their eyes.

very pretty dogs.. you can VERY MUCH see the wolf in titan. when we get a house, we are getting dog, I really would like a Siberian Husky... they are so pretty, and I LOVE their eyes.

thanks ;)

yeah you can easily tell, especially by his size. he's around 135 pounds where my other two are around 60. i don't think i'll ever have any other kind of dog except huskey, i love them so much

Here is BuddyBear. He is part Chow-Chow part Golden Retriever. I've had him since he was 5 mos. old. He is now 5 years old and full of hair.

3011697744_cb976dcfd4.jpg

3011697486_75d7bc5c16.jpg

3011723482_659ea2e5f1.jpg

Here is Chief (AKA CHIEFY) he is my wife & I's pride and joy. Chief is Bullmastiff / Rhodesian Ridgeback mis and approx 9-10 years old. He weighs in at about 115lbs but thinks he is a lap dog....

large.jpg

WANT SOME?
medium.jpg

And finally Mr. Loverman Chiefy
medium.jpg

Last edited:
These are my buddies, Max is the cat and is 9-12yrs old, Duke is the Dobie, hes 15 months. Sorry for the bad pics!

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

Allergic to cats, too...

Those are some pretty dogs. I've had Huskies, and I've had pugs.. Pugs are the cutest damn dog!

This is my lap dog, Mocha, the Neapolitan Mastiff. She's not only my best buddy, but she's great with the girls, and that's what's important to me.

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

mochasprinklersmall9.jpg

mochasprinklersmall4.jpg

mochasprinklersmall11.jpg

mochasprinklersmall2.jpg

Duke is the Dobie, hes 15 months.

Nice pets.. I like Dobermans, but his ears being up like that all the time would drive me nuts! And it probably cost good money to have them do that, too... Breed standards are funny... With dogs like my Neo, they crop their tail, but only by 1/3, so they have an extra large stump.

Duke lays his back kinda flush with his head a lot, mainly when hes alerted and interested in something they stand straight up. The price to have it done is expensive by all means, to me its not a dobie with floppy ears. Although he was very cute when he was a puppy with his floppy ears. Hes like velcro, always stuck to my side.

My daughter just got a cat this week from the shelter so I took a photo of it today. Timely topic! I'm not really a cat person, but I thought this shot came out pretty good for a beginner. I'm working on my focus skills and I think I may have gotten this one OK.

Edit: How do I get my EXIF data to show? It showed on my other post using my Panasonic P&S, but not here using my Canon Rebel xti.

cat_small.jpg

Here is one of my cats. She is around 4 months in this picture. One of my only successful pictures of her because she is just too hyper to get a clean shot.

2935849556_f456eb15b0_b.jpg

Nick

Good idea for a thread.

Here's Buddy, my best buddy (who we rescued from a shelter several years ago):

Most reactions

Back