Pets

$300 for a cat? Wow!

As far as I remember, I think it was $30 for a cat. Haven't had a cat spayed for quite a few years. Just had our dog spayed and she was $240 or around so.

They bark and bark about spay/neutering your pets (no pun intended) and then charge you $200+ for a dog. Ridiculous.

No, no... It was an adoption fee of $300 for 2 cats and that fee included spaying and neutering as well as tattooing them (we decided to go with a micro chip instead in case we move, which was only $20 difference).

Max with his normal expression :lol:

I'm ready, feed me....

MaxsmileN510flash_edited.jpg

Cheers, Don

Digging....searching....C'mon....

no1s.jpg

Ah Hah!!! Treasure! (She steals all the hair elastics from the drawer, she hides them under the couch. It's just bizarre)

no2u.jpg

Here's my cat Smeagol.

Here he is relaxing in his favourite spot

3354506836_b99830b2b4.jpg

Now he's just hamming it up for the camera :lmao:

3354506842_364ae13909.jpg

Digging....searching....C'mon....

Ah Hah!!! Treasure! (She steals all the hair elastics from the drawer, she hides them under the couch. It's just bizarre)

hahaha! Those two pictures really made me laugh. I didn't know that some cats have this habit to collect stuff and hide them :D and the way your cat was crawling inside that drawer trying to find the elastics is just hilarious :lmao:

Here's my cat Smeagol.

Now he's just hamming it up for the camera :lmao:

3354506842_364ae13909.jpg

Aww! Someone was being shy :D.

This is my friend's pet tiger Saber. He's playing peek-a-boo with me when I'm on the other side of the cage.

It's kind of funny how they think that if they can't see you, then you can't see them. I think they forget how big they are sometimes. :mrgreen:

He's only 15 months old here. Still has about more than double his weight to grow.

Saber
FH000010.jpg

This was one of my first shots with my Yashica TL Electro-X 35mm. I think aperture was off.

Not showing off any mind boggling photography skills here, but....

The dog was outside. Wifey and I are watching TV and she pauses the DVR.

"Do you hear water running?"

Then we hear the well pump kick on. Yup, water is running somewhere. Can't pinpoint it anywhere in the house which is easy because it's a small house and the furthest water source is only about 12 feet from any point in the house. So I open up the front door where we have an outside faucet. Water is just gushing out and the dog is just happy as can be romping around in the giant mudpuddle forming there. This was spur-of-the-moment through the front screendoor hence the muddy paw swipes on the glass. Wish it would have come out with better detail.....

What Dad? Why you looking at me like that?

DSCF0166.jpg

Holy cow! Your friend has a tiger as a pet??? and I thought people who have snakes and giant spiders as pets are crazy :p. It's not that I am criticizing your friend or anything but I think those species that are very close to extinction should be in a nature reserve and not be some rich guy's pet :p.

Yep, she's a freak. Plays fetch, rolls over and won't eat any people food. :lol:

hahaha! I know some cats could have some weird habits and tastes when it comes to food. The cat I used to have actually LOVED to eat cheese and sometimes she would even eat lettuce. She was also extremely picky when it comes to food she would never eat the same food more than twice in a short time so we had to think hard to figure out stuff she would want to eat lmao.

Last edited:
Holy cow! Your friend has a tiger as a pet??? and I thought people who have snakes and giant spiders as pets are crazy :p. It's not that I am criticizing your friend or anything but I think those species that are very close to extinction should be in a nature reserve and not be some rich guy's pet :p.

Its actually a husband and wife who have two, and its a private company who promote the awareness of the endangerment of tigers and do educational programs in the like.

The sad part is, tigers can never be reintroduced into the wild once their in captivity, because they dont know how to hunt.

This is my cat Oliver. She's very lazy.

Lazy or not she is still a very adorable cat with a funny expression on her face as if she wasn't very happy to see you taking a picture of her lol. btw why did you name a female cat Oliver? :p

Most reactions

Back