What's new

Philip's Lake Oregon

topazsol

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
120
Reaction score
9
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$edit55.webp
 
Pretty decent? Terrible? I can take the blunt answers. I think I am getting used to that from TPF.
 
It's a little dark and you lost a lot of detail in the shadows. It seems like a nice place to be, doesn't convey in the image though. Doesn't stand out as that interesting, just makes me say "nice" and want to move on.
 
also, if ya wanted to keep it, and this is just my opinion, I'd try to brighten it up a bit, and clone out those two signs and whatever that red thing is under the tree to the left.
 
I think you are right! I didn't even notice that red thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom