What's new

Phoenix Downtown Sunset

Mecal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
3
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, long time no see.
I took this picture a while ago but haven't shared it here. I like this one the best - there's another in my flickr album that I also took but its a wider shot.

Regarding the settings it was taken at 120mm (with a cropped sensor camera, Cannon XS) for 5 seconds, at f/16

I'd like to know your thoughts.


Phoenix Sunset by MAGPhotography, on Flickr
 
Mecal said:
Hey guys, long time no see.
I took this picture a while ago but haven't shared it here. I like this one the best - there's another in my flickr album that I also took but its a wider shot.

Regarding the settings it was taken at 120mm (with a cropped sensor camera, Cannon XS) for 5 seconds, at f/16

I'd like to know your thoughts.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901120@N08/6663761455/
Phoenix Sunset by MAGPhotography, on Flickr

Looks pretty good to me. Can't see anything that needs desperate change (although someone will always find something lol) love the sky and the curved line of the lampposts especially.
 
Thanks very much :)
Its my favorite shot I've taken when I went out the few times. My only thought is that I centered it, where the base of the mountain/city is is in the middle.
 
Nice job getting the long shutter for the tail light action, along with a sunset colored sky. I love Phoenix.
 
That crisp ridgeline and the purplish mountains are splendid. Great color. Wow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom