Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2006 #16 Do i get some sort of cash prize for winning lol?
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2006 #17 it must be me then beacause i think everything is on a tilt...
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Feb 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 That's probably true as well^ I was in a hurry--shot through the windshield of the car. Thanks fer playing guys, this was fun!
That's probably true as well^ I was in a hurry--shot through the windshield of the car. Thanks fer playing guys, this was fun!
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Feb 5, 2006 #19 wow, good eye Fate, but how come it looks like the middle of the day but all the lights are on? and for the record I really like the second shot. -Joe
wow, good eye Fate, but how come it looks like the middle of the day but all the lights are on? and for the record I really like the second shot. -Joe