What's new

phot

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[no typo in the title]



sign123112-2_zps63ac5f00.jpg
 
Looks very 1960's art. I like it
 
Oh, I thought that was a "Typ" ;)
After you photographed and left the pillar, at least 10 people might have came and walked around it to see what you did see, that they couldn't ;)
 
Thanks guys!

After you photographed and left the pillar, at least 10 people might have came and walked around it to see what you did see, that they couldn't ;)

I have had the experience a few times after taking a close-up abstract like this that someone actually stopped to ask me what I was taking a picture of, and after I pointed to whatever it was, they just looked confused and kept walking.
 
It should read PhoT th, like a slight lisp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom