Photo Assignment- SPORTING EVENT- Due July 30

So Adrian, you gone pro yet? You've been posting great stuff.

Oh no, I've never even actually been paid for anything... Enthusiastic am is what I am. Hopefully one day I might get paid to do what I love. I'm flattered though, thanks.

Hey Adrian,

I agree, your photos are pretty good. We recently launched the new application on Facebook called SkillzBase so that people can connect with other who have skills such as web design, programming, photography etc. As it has just launched the numbers are still growing, but you can find additional info on the site www.skillzbase.com. I think it would be great to have you there if your open for photography jobs etc.

Anyway thanks for your time, and the pics :)

Kind regards,

Jonny

Hey Adrian,

I agree, your photos are pretty good. We recently launched the new application on Facebook called SkillzBase so that people can connect with other who have skills such as web design, programming, photography etc. As it has just launched the numbers are still growing, but you can find additional info on the site www.skillzbase.com. I think it would be great to have you there if your open for photography jobs etc.

Anyway thanks for your time, and the pics :)

Kind regards,

Jonny

I'll look into it. Thank you. As long as my camera keeps working I'll keep taking photos. If it breaks, I'll buy a new one.

Shanepreston.jpg

Does anyone know how to photoshop out that chair at the bottom?
DSCF2094a.jpg

DSCF2074.jpg

Kevblackfoot.jpg

Shouldn't be too difficult Meg. I'm not familiar enough with Elements to know exactly how with that version, but in full version, I'd create a new blank layer, to preserve the original layer, then use the clone tool.

It'd take a bit of time to clone from the surrounding pixels to create what would have been seen had the chair not been in the way, but not technically difficult. Just tedious.

I'd had to clone out a person from the photo of my son's goal kick up in post #7. It wasn't as difficult as your chair would be, because there was homogenous background surrounding the person that was cloned out. Cloning out your chair would be akin to painting a new portion of the image.

I tried once and I made it look retarded and it was totally obvious that I took out the chair.

I know, I know. I'm cheating in order to produce something for this assignment, but I'm not GOING to any sport's event earlier than this upcoming weekend, so hey, I just took advantage of the football/soccer matches of the UEFA EURO 2008 on TV and photographed them off my TV screen, heehee

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_1.jpg

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_2.jpg

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_3.jpg

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_4.jpg

And yes, this last scene had been witnessed by the umpair and he blew his whistle, since no one may ever use their HANDs in FOOTball/soccer ;).

I know, I know. I'm cheating in order to produce something for this assignment, but I'm not GOING to any sport's event earlier than this upcoming weekend, so hey, I just took advantage of the football/soccer matches of the UEFA EURO 2008 on TV and photographed them off my TV screen, heehee

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_1.jpg

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_2.jpg

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_3.jpg

OffTVscreen_Spanien-Italien_4.jpg

And yes, this last scene had been witnessed by the umpair and he blew his whistle, since no one may ever use their HANDs in FOOTball/soccer ;).

HAHAHAH COOOOL!!!!! hehe

Very creative Corinna!! Nice!

AdrianBetti, I really like your race photos, especially the one with the sunset. Great job!

LaFoto, what settings were you shooting to snap those euro football pics?

And how about Germany, 3:2 over Turkey tonight?

That developed nicely. I took photos off the TV screen of that match, too. Just for the fun of it.
Last time I chose f4.5 at 1/200. Tonight I chose f4 at 1/320. ISO 1600 in both cases. Camera said it'd be way too dark, but ignored that. If the occasional one is too dark, I push it in the RAW converter. Too many of the "camera-moves-with-game" pics of mine were too blurred ... I must still wait and see what tonight's pics will look like. It's nice to shoot during the repeats in slow motion, those give me more time :D. And the povs are different, better close-ups.

Most reactions

Back