photo backpack

i just need something to keep all my stuff in. i dont really have any where around here to go backpacking so as long as its high enough quality to sit in the corner of my room and take trips from there to my car im set. i understand what your saying though but the main reason i needed a back pack is to fit everything so it isnt just floating around you know. thanks for your input though.

i just need something to keep all my stuff in. i dont really have any where around here to go backpacking so as long as its high enough quality to sit in the corner of my room and take trips from there to my car im set. i understand what your saying though but the main reason i needed a back pack is to fit everything so it isnt just floating around you know. thanks for your input though.

It will work for you then. They are good, not great, but good.
I would find the best one of their site, highest priced, and watch it on ebay. Or of course the best one that fits your needs.
That is what I have done in the past and you end up, eventually, getting one in your price range.

http://www.amvona.com/?page=shop/flypage&view=1&product_id=2836
Very big pack,

On ebay... I bet you can get it for around $75 dollars.
Then you will also have room to grow.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i have already outgrown my Lowepro bag and am now looking at the Lowepro Slingshot... its like a one-strapped backpack, that you can just 'slingshot' round to the front for quick easy access without taking the whole bag off. looks impressive to me and costs aus$170ish... only $40 more than my 'too small' bag thats only 6 months old!!

I have the Slingshot 100AW, it's awesome! I just wish it was a little bigger. Definitely try to compare the 100, 200, and 300 to see what size is best.

I just got the Slingshot 300 (Lowepro have a 20% rebate going in the UK). It will easily take one body and big zoom along with 6 smaller lenses. It will not take the 400mm f/5.6 though.

The slingshot design is a little odd. You swing it around to your chest and can quickly access your gear... assuming of course that the body/lens combination you want is at the top of the bag. This part works pretty well. When it is on my back however it feels a little odd. I suspect the slingshot design was probably first intended for smaller bags (like the 100 and 200); the 300 is real backpack-sized, and so it would be nice to have a bit more control over how it goes on my back... for example I'm right-handed but would prefer to have the option of putting the strap over my left shoulder... also if you are not using the waist belt there is not a lot you can do with it except leave it there, and it might become uncomfortable.

It's a neat idea but will definitely take some getting used to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back