Photo books printed - where to get them

ceejtank

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey All,

so to make a long story short, my sisters wedding photographer got arrested for fraud for not providing what was promised to multiple people. My sister being one of those. That being said - what he didn't provide her was a "book of photos that were printed on a canvas like material on each page" (something similar to this Professional Wedding Albums | Professional Lab Products > Marina Flush Mount Album: MyPhotoCreations). As a 1 year anniversary gift I would like to get her something like this. I know her original photographer had charged them something around $1000 for a 15 page front and back book.

Can you guys recommend some places that do this type of printing? Also - if you know a place that could do it for less than $500 my wallet would really appreciate it. I live in Boston so any places in the boston area are fine for me to go to in person, any outside of that area will be difficult. All online places would be excellent.

Thanks for the help!!!

Mix.com has a photo album for under $500 for a 10x10 and 24 pages. The high end albums are over $500 (net cost, not retail) and most require you to be a professional with a resale cert.

Sent using PhotoForum

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. I will look into these options. Appreciate all the responses so far. If anyone else has suggestions, please keep sending as I want it to be as nice as possible for them.

Just checked them out. Thanks for passing along! You guys have given me some good sites to try.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

I haven't completed an order with them yet but Winkflash.com looks like somthing you might want to look into

I haven't completed an order with them yet but Winkflash.com looks like somthing you might want to look into

Thanks I'll look into it as well.

Thanks again to all who have given me ideas. I'll definitely be able to find an affordable one out of these. Roze - if you do order something - let me know how you like the quality.. even if it's not a photobook, just interested in general.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back