Photo Bucket List

ProsPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.prosphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I know that everyone has one. What are some places or things you would want to take photographs of that you think you may not ever be able to?

What is your Photo Bucket List?

Mine includes:
A funeral home (the embalming equipment).
A train locomotive (the control panel, etc).
Castles in Germany.
Ruins in South America.

Reply to this post and let us know what you would put on your Photo Bucket List.

The playboy mansion...obviously

Hey, I know that everyone has one. What are some places or things you would want to take photographs of that you think you may not ever be able to?

What is your Photo Bucket List?

Mine includes:
A funeral home (the embalming equipment).
A train locomotive (the control panel, etc).
Castles in Germany.
Ruins in South America.

Reply to this post and let us know what you would put on your Photo Bucket List.

#1 and #2 seem possible with just a few phone calls perhaps. You should be able to find a mortuary or train operator who is sympathetic to the arts.
#3 and #4 depend upon your ability to finance a couple of trips. Otherwise, no reason why you can't do 'em all.

My List....

1. I'd like to shoot pictures from a major league baseball dugout someday,.
2. I've toured a couple of guitar factories and shot several photos but there are a couple more which I'd like to photograph as well.
3. San Quentin Prison
4. Parts of Alaska would be great to visit and photograph

5 and of course the Playboy Mansion. "is that a point-and-shoot in your pocket or are you just glad to see me ?"

charlie76 said:
The playboy mansion...obviously

Just remember it not the size of the lens that counts, it's how close you are to your subject.

You guys can photograph the mansion, I'll photograph the bunnies.

I've spent the weekend photographing a wedding in a tens of millions of dollars house on the side of a cliff on the beach in Cabo San Lucas. For me, there's nothing that could top that at this time.

ChristopherCoy said:
I've spent the weekend photographing a wedding in a tens of millions of dollars house on the side of a cliff on the beach in Cabo San Lucas. For me, there's nothing that could top that at this time.

No pictures = never happened

No pictures = never happened

I'm at work. I'll post when I get home. In the meantime, google Casa Clark in Cabo San Lucas.

I was there the week of Jan 23rd. I had dinner on a 37 foot privately chartered powered catamaran called the RissaLena while whale watching at sunset. Photographed the couple on the private beach all weekend. Had dinner with them on the terrace, and swam in the infinity pool overlooking the beach.

ChristopherCoy said:
I'm at work. I'll post when I get home. In the meantime, google Casa Clark in Cabo San Lucas.

I was there the week of Jan 23rd. I had dinner on a 37 foot privately chartered powered catamaran called the RissaLena while whale watching at sunset. Photographed the couple on the private beach all weekend. Had dinner with them on the terrace, and swam in the infinity pool overlooking the beach.

Niiice! Sounds amazing. Vacation? Paid gig?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back