Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK folks, we have a tie again in the main voting poll this month. So I'll re-run a short duration poll just for the two tied entries. As always, vote for you favourite.

Apr10photo11
apr10photo11.jpg

Apr10photo13 - Shroom
apr10photo13_-_shroom.jpg

I guess the New World is fully awake now. Let's have a few more people casting a vote for these two and separate them out once and for all... :)

I think the first one's going to win. The second is great with the aperture thing and all, but the first one gives me a cold, disturbing shiver. That's what I value in photographs. To give that feeling.
(often when I say " I think that/this is gonna happen" that doesn't happen, so who knows?)

It looks like congrats are due to the person who posted "Shroom"! [Although kudos are also due to the poster of the beautiful wintry scene as well.]

And the winner is 'six66picupstyxx', so congratulation go to them and a PM will be along shortly. Congratulations also go to our gallant runner up this month who is 'Scamp'.

Well played everyone, there were lots of good entries again this month and don't forget that there is still time to get your submission on for the May Photo Challenge on the theme of 'Texture'

Congrats six66picupstyxx nice shot.!! It brings me wonderful memories of mushroom hunts on the coast.
Scamp

Thanks I love your photo it's absolutely beautiful, where did you shoot it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back