Photo Contest - Your opinion is requested

jbenander

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

Athena Study Abroad is having Photo Contest and would like people who know about photography to give their opinion on which photo is their favorite.

If you have a moment, please check out some great travel photos and vote to let me know which is your favorite:
Athena Photo Contest

Have a good day!

lol tj k is amazing, i love him, its true, im not clicking on that ****

btw, is that for 10 year olds? the pictures there are terrid

Thanks bro! you should see the pm's im getting from him lmao good stuff this is just getting fun!
TJ

lol, but no, look at those pictures, they are terrible, give me a cheap P&S and i can replicate those pictures in 10 minutes

Ya he's saying how he is going to sabotage every post i make and how i have 1000 all negative posts lmao.

Hey that guy is wrong about Tj K. As a matter of fact Tj K literally just finished stepping me through I problem I was having posting pics. I know for a fact Tj K is a stand-up person.

Thank you again for your help Tj K!

Man you're back again. Look dude you don't scare me so i'll just have you perma-banned again. Thanks everyone appreciate it.
TJ

What comment? The one agreeing that none of those photos were even base level to be edited like you wanted? Sorry i don't have any of those photos you probably want real bad. Happy holidays to you as well! :thumbup:

tj k why dont you upload the pics of you f-u-c-k-i-n your dog , scare you im not trying to scare you, you;ll wish you never left that comment on my thread and will think twice about such actions in future. have a merry s-h-i-t xmas!

please dont post stuff like this here. i dont want to read it.

there is no x in ****mas

Thank goodness that guy is gone.
All that over honest feedback!
The photos on that site were so amateurish and poorly done. Exposure bad, focus bad, composition bad, other than that they were solid photos. :lol:
Sorry you had to deal with that TJK.

Woot finally but lets just wait about 10min and i bet that person will be back. It's quite entertaining actually but a shame it's happening on these forums.
TJ

Woot finally but lets just wait about 10min and i bet that person will be back. It's quite entertaining actually but a shame it's happening on these forums.
TJ

Those pics were far from entertaining

TJ

Those pics were far from entertaining

No i mean this guy sending me a ton of pm's and thinking that posting in every thread i do is going to make people believe him and hate me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back