Photo Forum Awards?

oriecat said:
I thought it was Carli! Seems we all remember differently... :)

How about:
Most prolific PhotoForum poster who never actually posts photos
You mean "biggest spammer"? :mrgreen:

I remember it being Manda too, but it was a while ago so I'm not positive.

Anyway, those categories don't bother me at all. Will be fun to see the results :D

lets have a go at it. if anyone gets offended we will take care of it.
maybe you should set up a poll or something...

md

You'd need a poll for each category and it'd spam the forum? It removes all the suspense to. You realise the real reason for this is so I get lots of messages and feel important, right?
Unless anyone is worried about me knowing what you voted?

people dont usually want to go through the trouble of sending you the results....i was just thinking of a mass way to make it easier.

md

MDowdey said:
lets have a go at it. if anyone gets offended we will take care of it.
maybe you should set up a poll or something...

md

I think we had enough of polls in the test forum

I think if ferny wants to compile it, we should let him, since it was his idea! Plus for a poll you have to have nominees...

I think another category would be best custom title.

ferny said:
The idea was that you message me your votes and I'll just post the winners for each one.

*adds a category for "user least likely to follow instructions" and wonders if Corry will win* :mrgreen:

Hey! When did I not follow directions? You didn't say to send our NOMINATIONS to you, just our votes! We have to have some nominations before voting, don't we?

people dont usually want to go through the trouble of sending you the results....i was just thinking of a mass way to make it easier.

You'd have a problem setting up the polls though. You'd need nominations (keep ready Corry :)) before hand. And at the same time you have to hope that there aren't more nominations than poll slots. I don't know how many that is. You've also got the issue of where do you put the polls? If they go in this forum they could sink to the bottom with no replies and they'd fill the forum up. It seems easier to get people to copy and paste the categories into a PM and add there votes to it.
If people prefer polls though, polls it is. :)

Unless, did you mean a poll for the sexy legs section? To see if people want that category or not? I've just re-read what you wrote and where and now I think that's what you mean. :oops:

Artemis said:
photogoddess said:
I seem to remember that it was Manda that had a bad experience with the "Hottest" thing on another board. I can't speak for her but I seem to remember that it had something to do with the people taking it WAY too far and being quite stupid about it. That said, it is very difficult to truly offend me and I'm all for having a bit of fun with it. :p

For me its a choice between you and Mentos anyways...so as long as you guys dont get offended :p....

hahaha Arti :) thanks :)

btw. I think that it'd be a great idea :) this kind of "small competition" :)
but I'd like to add such questions as:
1. the best photographer here
2. the best avatar
3. the best signiature
and so on :)

The only ones im goin for is most improved (my work was crap, and now I guess it borderlines on avarage) and Most look alike to a bus

Most reactions

New Topics

Back