photo forum awards

Ooops... Basically I said that in jest. If a mod wins how do we know the deal is not fixed? Again I say that jokingly.

Sorry you took it the wrong way. I mean to say that the cool kids should be the judges.

craig said:
Ooops... Basically I said that in jest. If a mod wins how do we know the deal is not fixed? Again I say that jokingly.

Sorry you took it the wrong way. I mean to say that the cool kids should be the judges.
Nah, don't worry. Considering Aubrey is the only mod to reply and that was in repsonse to you I don't think they're that interested anyway. :lol:

Ooo, this hole has just enough room for two, doesn't it. "Hi". :mrgreen:

craig said:

I knew you were joking. :biggrin: Also wanted folks to know we wouldn't allow fixing of any contest by any mod or admin.

And "cool kids"?...:hertz:

:D

Most pointless user :D I've only joined recently and you've made a category specially for me, how nice :lol:

If there was a category for 'member with the best smilie named after them' then I might be interested - otherwise you kids go ahead and have fun in your sand box.

ShutteredEye said:
What about crankiest member?

I'm perfect shoo in... :)
Dunno. There are one or two others who like to throw their toys about. :mrgreen:

Sooo, looks like we're voting then. I'll edit the post which started this topic with more info ina sec. :)

hehe yay :cheer: sounds like fun :mrgreen:

btw can i send some now and some later?

Most reactions

Back