What's new

Photo from my DIY Beauty Dish

thenikonguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
589
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I know the composition is not the greatest.. but, I'm really happy with the lighting results. I made a beauty dish the other day (out of a bowl, a blank CD, and a CD Case..

20090810-1r7ygebyj5ss4wdfhjbq28utr7.jpg


Heres the pic I took with it:
5813_115295303225_513738225_2432297_2930443_n.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
oh, there was also a gutter connector used..
 
hey!
Nice DIY! and the resulting light looks great!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Thanks Sr
 
Want to make me one? :)

Looks great!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Want to make me one? :)

Looks great!

it was really easy.. it took me about 30 mins to make (then about 4 hours for the paint to dry)
 
How did you make it? It has great results!

Good job!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom