Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2847183545_e050194924.jpg

2862319936_bf965071f8.jpg

2861492171_e54e74d519.jpg

2835735722_59b75d2a57.jpg

2835706610_a61210eaf6.jpg

Why do you produce soooo much food in your kitchen?
I only have small portions there... and never as many pistachios as you seem to be using for whatever it is we see in Photo 1. Looks very tasty! Hmmmm! Is it honey that is being poured over it?

yes this food not to one day , this foods in all last week , and in this month speicaly ( ramdan ) that is cooking more .
yes my frined that is honey .
thanx you :)

Ah! Of course! I didn't think!
You make lovely food to break fast after sunset. Sorry for my not thinking. I know, of course, that it is Ramadan just now. One more week to go, then it's what our Turkish citizens call "Sugar Festival", I don't know what the more "international" (Arab?) term is.

Yummy photos!
I like pic2(look like small cupcakes) and pic4 ...btw,what is that?they resemble 'samosas'..thats an Indian deep fried snack made of peas and potatoes.

oh woooow :)
yes man you now whats that (ramdan ) good ..

"Sugar Festival", i dont know about this that the first time i hear that my frined ...
:)

Mukti

yes that is 'samosas' but in side but meet ....
that very nice ...

I was trying to resist since I had a feeling it was food. Good pictures but now I'm hungry. I like the DOF and the different ways you applied it to your picture dishes.

Last edited:
thanx you my frined :)
philip

Do you need any help, er...ummm...'eating' alllll that food!!?? :D

Lovely shots! Not sure, does the 3rd one need a little more light?

hehehheh
way no
you are wellcome in my kitchen :p

Wow I am hungry, haha. Nice shots!!

HEHEHHE :d
THANX YOU MY FRIND
DANNY

Great Shots...... I have to say that I'm very grateful to the person who introduced me to Middle Eastern food. The stuff is incredible. It all looks great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back