robbins.photo Yup, It's The Zoo Guy Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 11,518 Reaction score 4,788 Location Louisville, Nebraksa - United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2013 #2 Which is which? Lol
robbins.photo Yup, It's The Zoo Guy Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 11,518 Reaction score 4,788 Location Louisville, Nebraksa - United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2013 #4 laurenvictoria said: ahahaha Click to expand... Lol.. sorry, couldn't help myself. In all seriousness I do like the composition but I think it might be just a tad underexposed.
laurenvictoria said: ahahaha Click to expand... Lol.. sorry, couldn't help myself. In all seriousness I do like the composition but I think it might be just a tad underexposed.
Ysarex92 86 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2013 #5 robbins.photo said: Which is which? Lol Click to expand... The dog is the democrat and the cat is the republican. Joe
robbins.photo said: Which is which? Lol Click to expand... The dog is the democrat and the cat is the republican. Joe
L laurenvictoria Guest Nov 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 my dog does look a bit like a cat no worries haha
robbins.photo Yup, It's The Zoo Guy Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 3, 2013 Messages 11,518 Reaction score 4,788 Location Louisville, Nebraksa - United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2013 #7 Ysarex said: robbins.photo said: Which is which? Lol Click to expand... The dog is the democrat and the cat is the republican. Joe Click to expand... See and here I thought all cats were registered Independents.
Ysarex said: robbins.photo said: Which is which? Lol Click to expand... The dog is the democrat and the cat is the republican. Joe Click to expand... See and here I thought all cats were registered Independents.