Photo of myself, taken by my girlfriend.

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo of me, edited by me, taken by my girlfriend. A little bit more abstract than a normal portrait shot. Mostly focusing on the odd color of my eyes.

MeHDRdcolor.jpg

Contrast much? :)

I actually kind of like it. The right eye (left to you) being cut-off bugs me a bit though.

I actually kind of like it. The right eye (left to you) being cut-off bugs me a bit though.

Thank you. I didn't crop it, it was the original shot, but I can totally see what you mean with the eye being cut off. Although, I was thinking about bringing it down to the left half of my face with all the background still in the image.

Sorry, the criteria for being a Ginger is:

Pale skin
Freckles
Bright red hair

I only meet one part of the criteria, and that is freckles. What's that? Oh, it's the failboat calling. You better hop on!

Thank you. I didn't crop it, it was the original shot, but I can totally see what you mean with the eye being cut off. Although, I was thinking about bringing it down to the left half of my face with all the background still in the image.

I think it would look better if you cropped it so it was just the left half of your face and you left the rest of the background still... Can you do that and post it so we can see how it looks.

cropped eye aint bothering me, Its nice to not rigidly obey the rules from time to time, thats how things evolve. looks like a print ad from a magazine or something - dunno if you want that or not. certainly dont see how thats abstract though

I think it would look better if you cropped it so it was just the left half of your face and you left the rest of the background still... Can you do that and post it so we can see how it looks.

Like so?

MeHDRdcolorcrop.jpg

Alot better. The eye is a killer focal point man!

The second image is awesome. Great focus on the eye!

I like the crop, cool shot.

I like it man!!!! The focus on that eye is amazing... What is your gf using? lens, body etc.
From Exif:
Camera Make: SONY
Camera Model: DSLR-A200
Image Date: 2009:08:01 05:10:39
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 45.0mm (35mm equivalent: 67mm)
Exposure Time: 0.013 s (1/80)
Aperture: f/6.3
ISO equiv: 100
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. My Girlfriend was using my camera, which is the Sony. We were taking photos of a family reunion. So I was just running around with it on auto with the flash turned off so I could just take snap shots real quick like a ninja. And my kit lens must have been on, because she would have been too close to use the telephoto.

Most reactions

Back