What's new

Photo on the go: A barn.

Nurf

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Medford, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been a while since i have posted anything at all on these boards with school and what not, but what a better way to start posting again then with a picture.

2563067123_7587c8c8fd.jpg


Took this out my car window driving on the way home =] besides that darn fence in the way i couldn't complain to much about the shot. Just wanted to hear some of your opinions!
 
Nice capture - that would be worth going back to!

Thanks. I really wish i stopped when i originally drove by it. It is so far off from my house but it is summer so i guess i have extra time to go back.
 
Not a bad capture!

Good to see another southern Oregonian here. How have I missed you around here before?
 
Not a bad capture!

Good to see another southern Oregonian here. How have I missed you around here before?
well thanks.

I have not really be on much posting wise. I was always more of a reader then a poster. But i must agree it is nice to see another oregonian! never would have expected to see some one from around here on this forum. I guess i must have over looked the actual population of this forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom