Photo Restoration anyone?

Looks like you're having fun. I know I enjoy it almost as much as taking new pictures. B&W is the easier task, with color and faces being more of a challenge. Missing parts can be easy if there is something to build from, or hard if you have to turn into an artist and create from scratch.
Taking people out and putting people in to scenes is the most fun for me.... Here's one:
Lipizzan---aatg---before-and-after.jpg

Unfortunately, the cloning is obvious.

Denny. It is fun. It's actually strange that I like doing this since with anything else I have little to no patience. But these old pics I can mess with hour after hour. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Yes, cloning on these old early pics, that I did just for myself, is fairly obvious if you know where to look. I keep meaning to go back and fix some of these but just haven't got back to them.

The pattern was added by customer request
Hey OP...I guess its not correct to post customer pics on public forum...I am also from retouching business and really feel we should protect our clients privacy...

The pattern was added by customer request
Hey OP...I guess its not correct to post customer pics on public forum...I am also from retouching business and really feel we should protect our clients privacy...
That's a given. But I have written permission from many of my clients to use their pics for showing others the work I do. I am not ignoring anyone's rights. Thanks for your concern

Most reactions

New Topics

Back