PeterGrusel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.petergrusel.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ahoi there!

Recently I tried to connect a self-written story to images that I themed around the story. Well... no... actually I took the images first because of an idea I had in mind and I was then developing the story from the basic idea I had.

The whole thing is currently entitled as a photo story, but it is not really a photo story, it is basically a story with some images that will somehow work together with the idea of the story! It is not that each image resembles a specific part of the story! And to be honest I actually wanted to only shoot one image and attach it to the story, but then I couldn´t decide which one to use and so I decided to split the story in 4 different parts and attach a pic to each part :)

I guess I will try to gather some more stories, but it would be nice to know what you think of it!

The problem is that I am not a native English speaker and thus I wrote the story in German and tried my best to translate it into correct english... but since the story is written in a higher German standard, it was quite difficult to get it translated in a way that it will sound as good in English as in German... So if anyone would like to read the story to the images, please visit the flickr page that is linked to each image, because it will be too much to post the story in here.

Maybe some of you would like to give some feedback! As I said, please don´t bother about my English! Would be nice if you could correct me, but I don´t need to hear any complaints about writing incorrect stuff, because I already know I did :)

Ok, anyway, here are the first three pics (click on them to get to the story):

The Reading Book - Cover

The Reading Book - Part 1/4

The Reading Book - Part 2/4

The Reading Book - Part 3/4

The Reading Book - Part 4/4

Thanks!
- Peter Grusel

Last edited:
You have a good cover page and good language....yet i could not decipher the story completely....yet i like the mystery....
All The Best

Ok, so I finished the story and uploaded all 4 parts on flickr. If you like you can go thru it and anyone that would like to correct my language may feel free to do so! :)

Thanks a lot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back