What's new

PHOTO TILE PENDANTS FOR SALE.....

Amber122473

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello to all of you talented photographers out there- I would like to introduce myself to you and my business: Amber Fay Designs. I offer handmade photo tile jewelry. I use the highest quality materials such as sterling silver, Swarovski crystals & semi-precious gemstones.. My pendants are sealed with a protective finish making them waterproof and durable . My turn around time is 2-3 weeks but sometime it can be a lot sooner. If you interested, please email me for a current price list for photographers as well as some pictures/examples - amberfay@adelphia.net I do have one up on my website though the picture used, was over 20 yrs old so its a bit faded. It can be viewed at: www.amberfay.etsy.com Photo jewelry is a fun and effective way to promote your business! Adorn you neck with the one you love....... I look forward to working with you and your beautiful photos you have taken the time to create..... Regards, Amber Fay Amber Fay Designs www.amberfay.etsy.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom