photobombed by a Wasp

lesno1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4909.jpg

Have you used NR on this? I looks a bit 'melted' if you know what I mean. As in too smooth.

Have you used NR on this? I looks a bit 'melted' if you know what I mean. As in too smooth.
No that's how it came out the background was old dead leaves

No that's how it came out the background was old dead leaves
Didn't mean the background mate, I meant the wasp. Looks very smooth and there's quite a severe halo round it which indicates some sort of PP issues at play, most likely sharpening and or NR.

Hve sharpened but its the BG not a halo

Hve sharpened but its the BG not a halo
There's clear haloing most obviously seen under the abdomen, mandabiles, antenna and parts of the wing. The background is fine.

Doesn't that usually happen when it's over sharpened?
It does but it can also happen when NR is overdone too and the two combined can be quite destructive.

It does but it can also happen when NR is overdone too and the two combined can be quite destructive.
Well sounds like you know best

Well sounds like you know best
I know what I see and have an opinion on it. No need to sulk, I was just trying to help.

I know what I see and have an opinion on it. No need to sulk, I was just trying to help.
Not sulking and thats a silly thing to say but i know what i know that is NOT a halo it was there pre edit you are very opinionated and insist that you know better thats all i said and thats all i have to say about it

Aye, very good then.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back