Photoforum pinup girl calendar

Geronimo said:
karissa said:
markc said:
There's always CafePress....

Huh? :?

It is a place to make small quick items. Shirts, mugs and the such. Bad service I hear though.

Oh! Thanks... blame that one on the hair color....

I have never looked at Ofoto's calender stuff.... thought I would through it out here.

lol
minds, they were so quick to bags up the months too!

yeah make it a good one, voods, im a junegirl too.

dont laugh guys, weve actually considered a cafepress style calendar...
just not one of such a nature however...

you guys remember the Sprite commercial with the truckers as the models. I would imagine it would look something like that. :lol:

Looks like I better throw a couple extra pounds on my bench press. :shock:

graigdavis said:
Looks like I better throw a couple extra pounds on my bench press. :shock:

MMmmmmMMM..... I'm looking forward to this one. :D Get some sexy photographers on this calendar.

I ordered a calendar from cafepress before. They lost the first one in the mail. I complained about it not to me yet after 3 weeks. They over nighted a new one to me the next day though. Its really expensive too...

What the hey. I'll do January. :p Scary way to start off the year.
Ya know, if Chase were the one to post it on Cafepress and he marked it up by a dollar, he might actually make... a dollar. Well, it would be going to a good cause, anyway. (This site. Not his por^H^H^Hcamera collection.)

karissa said:
voodoocat said:
manda said:
yeah make it a good one, voods, im a junegirl too.
That means I'll be your personal photographer for the pinup girl calenda :D Woohoo!

Hey now... I want June!
Now now ladies. This can easily be solved... I will shoot both of you :lol: In fact why don't I just go ahead and be the sole pinup girl photographer to make things easier.

i'll be voodoo's editor. not that much needs to be edited, what with the drop dead gorgeous TPF girls we have here....

(and voods probably knows more ps than i, but hey, we can't let him have all the fun, can we? :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back