Photoforum pinup girl calendar

could i just be that guy that stands around and watches? :roll:

i always like coming into forums and seeing the "keep it clean, we have kids that see these" posts...and then there are posts like these that are subtle but still get the point across.

zio said:
i always like coming into forums and seeing the "keep it clean, we have kids that see these" posts...and then there are posts like these that are subtle but still get the point across.

Francly... this is sad but this site is WAY cleaner than anything at school. I mean, I'm not sure how many of you have walked around a public school recently but.. it's pretty dirty.

heehee- i spend my whole day in a public school- and yup, this aint nuthin!

*ahem* Just tuning in here.....

So, I'm open. Anyone have any special jobs for me in this endeavor? :badangel:

Hey Toby, you're a teacher too? I teach 8th grade Literature

ya, you me and manda. poor souls are we, eh?

isn't 8th grade awesome, though? most people think i'm kidding when i say that, but i mean it. i love these kids! and i hate them. 99% of the time it's the former, not the latter. kids'r too funny. just on the edge of adulthood; still awkward, still trying to find their way, still needing adults but trying desparately to prove otherwise....
gotta love it.

difference is, i'm in love with photography!

terri said:
*ahem* Just tuning in here.....

So, I'm open. Anyone have any special jobs for me in this endeavor? :badangel:

terri, i thought you were in the calendar? i was gonna hose you down...

im sad now...

md

Osmer_Toby said:
Hey Toby, you're a teacher too? I teach 8th grade Literature

ya, you me and manda. poor souls are we, eh?

isn't 8th grade awesome, though? most people think i'm kidding when i say that, but i mean it. i love these kids! and i hate them. 99% of the time it's the former, not the latter. kids'r too funny. just on the edge of adulthood; still awkward, still trying to find their way, still needing adults but trying desparately to prove otherwise....
gotta love it.

difference is, i'm in love with photography!

Yup, people always look at me funny when I tell them I love teaching middle school. I always tell them it's because the kids are old enough to have a reasonably intelligent conversation with, but young enough that I can still intimidate them. ;)

I've got a real rough crop this year, so this year has been a long headachy struggle, but hey, only 9 more weeks until I become semi-retired again for a couple months. ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back