Photographer Reveals All with Top 10 Pet Peeves

5. Peacocking groomsmen. If you're a groomsman, put your penis away. This should go without saying, right? But apparently it's a thing now, because one of the biggest complaints I heard from female wedding photographers was inappropriate groomsman behavior—including lewd comments and awkward displays of man meat. Zip it up, guys. And that goes for all the sexual harassment that drunken wedding guests dish out to photographers.

Um wut?

Haha, I missed that! I guess the OP is "revealing all" about "revealing" all.
I personally never shot a wedding (and have little to no intention to do so in the future), but i am seriously curious if stuff like this actually happens. With examples.

5. Peacocking groomsmen. If you're a groomsman, put your penis away. This should go without saying, right? But apparently it's a thing now, because one of the biggest complaints I heard from female wedding photographers was inappropriate groomsman behavior—including lewd comments and awkward displays of man meat. Zip it up, guys. And that goes for all the sexual harassment that drunken wedding guests dish out to photographers.

Um wut?

Haha, I missed that! I guess the OP is "revealing all" about "revealing" all.
I personally never shot a wedding (and have little to no intention to do so in the future), but i am seriously curious if stuff like this actually happens. With examples.

So you want to leaf through photos of penises on the interwebz.

Hmmm... If only there were thousands and thousands of sites dedicated to that.

Most reactions

Back