Photographers wanted (Students Welcome!)

Licor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Creative partners in crime!

New project called cityentrance.com is starting out soon. The project is looking asap for photographers around the globe to work on freelance basis , you don't have to be a professional and students are more than welcome!. Please e-mail me at [email protected] regarding this and I will explain you the details. please provide a behance or flickr links (or any other) with your photo samples, that would be superb.

Looking for people specially in: Paris, London, Chicago, San Francisco ,Tokyo, Sydney, Las Vegas, Madrid, Milan, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Mexico, City, Miami, Amsterdam, Rome, Geneva, Zurich, Vienna But other Big cities too.

Thanks

Tim

Lead Creative Director

cityentrance.com

420x1910d0940f5aea1996b0d76ce7d41eab.jpg

That wouldn't be a very smart action from a project perspective. all basic details are in this post , more detailed information is given after viewing photographers portfolio , and then a decision is made whether the photographer is suitable for the position.

Thank you

Tim

But there aren't any details in the post - just your request for photographer contact details and portfolios with no outline of the project proposal, intentions, concepts etc....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back