Photography class tonight!

melrose09

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this local camera shop offers some courses...$15 for a 2 hour course. And they have all different classes each night of the week. Tonight I'm taking Intro to Photography and it sounds like it'll be pretty informative. The instructor is pretty cool and I like his stuff, soooo....Hopefully I'll learn something and have some post worthy photos soon! ;) I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm pretty stoked!

OH! And I got a tripod FINALLY...so I'll be posting some pics utilizing that as soon as the rain stops (in like 3 months heheheh)

thats great!!! i wish we had something like that too... $15 for 2 hours, you can't beat that... and make sure you network with some other hobbyists that are there... learning together can be a great tool! have fun, show us some pics soon!

yeah, I'm totally excited! :) This is the 3rd class in the progression, but I figure it can't hurt. even if I'm a little bit lost, I'll learn something. But from his description of the first 2 classes, they are pretty basic...things i KNOW, but haven't learned to use, just yet...know what i mean? So we'll see! And yes, hopefully I meet some new photography friends. I'm new the the area and my only friends are wives from my husbands squadron, so it'd be nice to have some non-Navy friends :)

i completely understand... my husband is in the Coast Guard and I'm a civilian for the Navy and wow, I feel my whole life is revolved around the military sometimes!! We were living on base at first but then moved off because I was like "I've got to get away from the military!" lol! while I have met some wonderful, life long friends that are wives as well... its nice having some kind of interaction that isn't military related... to be around a group of people that are connected because you share the same interests, not because your husbands share the same employer... its definitely good for spouses!! glad you're taking the plunge and meeting new people in a new area, its hard to do!

Most reactions

Back