Arizona
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a lightly used photography organizer insert. This includes both the top and bottom.
Both pieces are like new and as you can see from the photos, there are no rips in the mesh pockets, the zippers are all intact and even the double sided tape (for mounting) is unused. The top can also be screwed in (hardware included).
Pelican sells this set for $75.00. I am asking $30.00 (not including shipping).




Both pieces are like new and as you can see from the photos, there are no rips in the mesh pockets, the zippers are all intact and even the double sided tape (for mounting) is unused. The top can also be screwed in (hardware included).
Pelican sells this set for $75.00. I am asking $30.00 (not including shipping).




