Photography websites/blogs worth following.

Drake

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am curious which photography related websites/blogs you guys follow. Gear reviews, articles about photo and retouch techniques, inspiration sources, basically anything worth having in an RSS reader.

Are you saying that there are other websites besides ThePhotoFoum? :scratch:

Are you saying that there are other websites besides ThePhotoFoum? :scratch:
That's what I've heard and why I'm asking... ;)

I've always liked The Luminous Landscape.
I read/follow Matt K. at Lightroomkillertips
just to name a couple.

I posed the question a few months ago...How many photography related bookmarks/favorites do you have?
How many photography related bookmarks / favorites do you have?

I just counted and I have 213 under 'Photography' and 38 under 'Photoshop'. There are a bunch of others, floating around in other categories as well.

I've always liked The Luminous Landscape.
I read/follow Matt K. at Lightroomkillertips
just to name a couple.

I posed the question a few months ago...How many photography related bookmarks/favorites do you have?
How many photography related bookmarks / favorites do you have?

I just counted and I have 213 under 'Photography' and 38 under 'Photoshop'. There are a bunch of others, floating around in other categories as well.
Whoa, it would be great to see such an enormous photography related bookmarks collection. As for the Lightroom killer tips and the Luminous Landscape - I also like them a lot. Cambridgeincolor.com is also a great resource.

Besides this place I watch videos on YouTube like JaredPolin and DigitalRevTV.

First one who says "Ken Rockwell" gets a smack from me.
My vote is Petapixel

Chase Jarvis is putting out some cool YouTube's lately. Short during-the-shoot type videos, and also in depth interviews with photogs.

Most reactions

Back