What's new

Photopoetry?

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Hollywood.jpg

The boy dreamed of Hollywood, little did he know, it would be that dream that consumed him.

View.jpg

No sense of the future, when the past is all you have to hold onto to.

Escape.jpg

His eyes grew dark, as the bottom dropped out.

Climb.jpg

It's those who foster jealousy, that look down on you as you rise to the top.

Sunset.jpg

Oceans Rose, day gave way to night.

Squat.jpg

Within Pasionate Romanticism, lies the will, the drive, the need.

Pipe.jpg

Success...may be a two way steet, lest it never be a pipe dream.

_KA
 
Really amazing! :thumbup:
Great story/photos! :thumbup:
 
Thank you. I finally feel like I tried something new. I'm really looking forward to feedback this time because....I've never done this stuff before. I think if it works I could be on to something.

_KA
 
first one - is that a composite of three images?
 
I'm not usually a fan of composites, but I like this one a lot! :thumbup:
 
i just cloned in hollywood mountain. I it was really there, so I took 2 photos. The first one was the boy in focus and the second was the sign in focus. Then I just cloned in the mountain onto the one with the boy in focue. So it has a blurry, dreamlike effect.
 
Nice pictures, out of interest, what did you shoot with?
 
Canon Digital rebel with kit lens. I need to save up for a better lens but I dont know what to get. I do mostly concert photog.

_KA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom