Photos along the river, C&C plz

K.Li

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I went for a walk near the Torrens River in Adelaide and photo a bunch of photos, here are a few for C&C. Thank you!

4217692281_a3896a1243_b.jpg

4217687449_d5b83e7b37_b.jpg

4217689493_68ecdfa137_b.jpg

4218457872_b7a8b026bb_b.jpg

First one is nice. If it were mine I would crop out a little on the left and go for symmetry.

The first one looks a tad overexposed but I like the balanced composition. Second is very nice but might be improved if the background were more out of focus: use a wider aperture to lessen the depth of field and separate it from the stalks of grass in the foreground. The third one kept my interest just long enough to figure out what it is becasue the composition is good and the patterns are interesting, tho I quickly dismissed it becasue I have no interest in dirty bridge underpinnings, but thats just me. The last one has interesting patterns also but I think the bridge in the background could be cropped out to emphasize the subject and eliminate clutter, and it looks like the pic needs to be leveled. I hope this is helpful. JSD

I like number 2, if it were saturated a bit and had some more yellow it'd remind me of the movie 300

The first shot is my favorite. The wave-like walkway and majestic lampposts put the retreating figure in perspective.

Nice pictures! I really like the one under the bridge.

Thanks for all the comments I will work on cropping some of the photos for a comparison.

Most reactions

Back