What's new

Photo's for C&C

NC Labman

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some pictures of the children over the weekend and would appreciate some feedback. If anyone has any tips on how to keep shutter settings, focus points, aperture settings, background analysis, ISO settings, white balance settings, and sun position all in mind while simultaneously chasing a 4 year old and 18 month old around the yard trying to capture that one moment their personality shines through in a picture I could really use it. ;) Oh yeah and some lessons on how to Photoshop nasal drippings and a dirty face out of a picture wouldn't hurt either......

1:
DPP_0033.jpg


2:
DPP_0038.jpg


3:
DPP_0054.jpg


4:
DPP_0060.jpg


5:
IMG_0716.jpg


6:
DPP_0051.jpg


7:
DPP_0061.jpg
 
I like #2 looks natural.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom