What's new

Photos from a camcorder

insignificant

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
life through a camcorder...

There's not much there. I'm trying to update it every day now, but I was terribly busy about a week ago.

I reeeeaaally want to know what other people think. And I can definitely handle the criticism.

The camera does have manual focus which I use often. But it's pretty hard to set the exposure manually and the automatic exposure settings usually turn out a bit overexposed. I also hate how everything is grainy, especially when taking pictures of the sky.

Thanks for looking! :D
 
I love them! Very creative to use the camcorder, I would never have tried that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom