photos from my university

cooldeal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
www.hpu.edu.cn Henan Polytechnic University

09853821111.jpg

Woah! You'll definately need to resize those first 2 photos. They're way to big. I'd say try and keep your pics smaller that 700px.

But these are very nice photos. and it looks like an amazing university. Gorgeous lighting on the first two. And I find that cafeteria shot really depressing.

Edit: Ok you posted a bunch more while I was typing. sorry bout that. You know you can put all the photos into 1 post. ;-)

Meysha said:
Woah! You'll definately need to resize those first 2 photos. They're way to big. I'd say try and keep your pics smaller that 700px.

But these are very nice photos. and it looks like an amazing university. Gorgeous lighting on the first two. And I find that cafeteria shot really depressing.

Edit: Ok you posted a bunch more while I was typing. sorry bout that. You know you can put all the photos into 1 post. ;-)

OOOOOOH

im sorry for give u so much trouble about these big photos

i will resize it smaller next time

i must go for suppper now

u said "I find that cafeteria shot really depressing." ah, yeah, because there are so many people here , our university has 4 cafeterias like this ,and this is the smallest of all

see you 88 !

hi cooldeal! welcome to the forum, im going to just restate nicely what meysha said. please try to keep all of your pictures in one post.

thanks!

md

MDowdey said:
hi cooldeal! welcome to the forum, im going to just restate nicely what meysha said. please try to keep all of your pictures in one post.

thanks!

md

but i didn't post them in one time

can i post my post my photos by repliing way ?

and wo does md mean as you said ? ma de ?

Md is just his initials. It doesn't mean anything in particular.

You can edit your own post by clicking on the edit button in the bottom right corner of your post. If you want to add more photos to it or other comments. But the way it generally works around here is you post a couple of photos (put a warning in the title if there are a lot for the 56k users) and then wait for people to write something back and if they said something nice you thank them or talk about something else they mentioned.

(MD I hope it's ok me telling him/her this - I don't want to be stepping on any toes here.)

Most reactions

Back