Photos Fuji can't take

I've found shooting action with the xt2 to be more intuitive for me than Nikon was.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the tongue in cheek blog!

I've found shooting action with the xt2 to be more intuitive for me than Nikon was.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the tongue in cheek blog!

It was the opposite for me, I found my Nikon to be more intuitive than the Fuji cameras I had. It just shows you not every camera the right choice for everyone. It all depends on what you like and prefer!

It's always good to read a photography agenda. I can understand why somebody doesn't like a camera. I have a hard time understanding why they insist on trying to everyone else not to like it. Wonder if he has an good deals on those lenses.

t's always good to read a photography agenda. I can understand why somebody doesn't like a camera. I have a hard time understanding why they insist on trying to everyone else not to like it. Wonder if he has an good deals on those lenses.

???

It's always good to read a photography agenda. I can understand why somebody doesn't like a camera. I have a hard time understanding why they insist on trying to everyone else not to like it. Wonder if he has an good deals on those lenses.
???

for today there are many cameras with all the characteristics you need and at the same time an excellent appearance)

I suppose marketing is bs. A Fuji probably won't do a sport or wildlife burst as good as a d500 unless the user really knows their s##t, but the Fuji is generally designed for a different type of user.

I've done sports photography with a Mamiya RZ 67. Modern photographers have lost sight of the importance of equipment. It isn't all that important.

Sooooo the looks of your camera matters now?
Yep, it always has to some degree. I actually purchased the XP1 based entirely on looks. I saw it in my camera store and walked out with it not every owning a Fuji before or knowing anything in particular about the XP1.

Purchasing a camera based solely upon appearance is quite shallow.

I buy a camera that has the features I want/need, looks is the last thing I think about lol.

I've noticed a lot of Fuji shooters rave about how pretty their camera is and love telling everyone about it. Hey, to each their own.

I've used and owned a few Fuji X cameras and I agree, they are certainly are pretty and are often mistaken for film camera. But they aren't for everyone. I could never fall in love with their camera system, I always fall back to using a DSLR. I'm not sure why. I suppose it maybe the fact that I feel really comfortable using it and that's what matters the most.

My favorite Fuji camera was the orginal X100. I loved that camera. That had a FinePix sensor which I truly enjoyed, I'm not a fan of the X-Trans yet. Just not for me.
I sleep with my XPRO2, 16mn, and it's square hood. I had the 100-400 on it intially but woke up to the wife forcefully working the zoom collar, it scareded me.

Not ready to forgo my Nikon but I just got the X Pro-2 and I love it. Hoping Santa brings me the 16 mm f/1.4!!!

Cheers,

Enezdez

The Fuji X system quickly acquired a subversive/disruptive cachet beginning with the X100. Steady refinements in the X-Trans sensors and processors, well-publicized functional upgrades via firmware and top-shelf Fujinon optics were rightly seen as innovative relative to market-dominating brands like Canon and Nikon whose products looked stale. Swooning reviews aside, shooting Fuji X is more than a fashion statement. Can't recall a camera I've enjoyed more than my X100T. Just got a Graphite X-T1 and 35/2 WR. Slightly different but just as lovable. The 50/2WR is next.

The Fuji X system quickly acquired a subversive/disruptive cachet beginning with the X100. Steady refinements in the X-Trans sensors and processors, well-publicized functional upgrades via firmware and top-shelf Fujinon optics were rightly seen as innovative relative to market-dominating brands like Canon and Nikon whose products looked stale. Swooning reviews aside, shooting Fuji X is more than a fashion statement. Can't recall a camera I've enjoyed more than my X100T. Just got a Graphite X-T1 and 35/2 WR. Slightly different but just as lovable. The 50/2WR is next.
... I dunno ... for a hipster like me, I like that it is a fashion statement. :cool-98:

... I dunno ... for a hipster like me, I like that it is a fashion statement. :cool-98:
You get it. Fashion passes, style lasts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back