photo's i took in the flume gorge, northern new hampshire

aeser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
fg1.jpg

fg2.jpg

fg3.jpg

fg4.jpg

fg5.jpg

fg6.jpg

fg9.jpg

fg11.jpg
 
OP
A

aeser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
core_17 said:
Why does it feel so much like I'm actually there when I look at these? They are very good!

wow, thanks!
 

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
99
Location
TX
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You've got some great pictures here. The 2nd to last is my favorite. Are you from NH?
 
OP
A

aeser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
AlisonS said:
You've got some great pictures here. The 2nd to last is my favorite. Are you from NH?

yep, just outside nashua, you?
 

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
99
Location
TX
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
aeser said:
AlisonS said:
You've got some great pictures here. The 2nd to last is my favorite. Are you from NH?

yep, just outside nashua, you?

Gilmanton for the next two weeks, then I am moving back to Concord. I just moved here in December of last year. It's a great state!
 
OP
A

aeser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
AlisonS said:
aeser said:
AlisonS said:
You've got some great pictures here. The 2nd to last is my favorite. Are you from NH?

yep, just outside nashua, you?

Gilmanton for the next two weeks, then I am moving back to Concord. I just moved here in December of last year. It's a great state!

yea i love it here
 

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics

Top