Photos of HongKong, including Victoria Harbor, Kowloon, Victoria Peak, etc!

fredricfei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Long time no see guys~ As I'm preparing my GRE test, I disappearred for quite a long time, that's indeed a horrible test that could ruin your life and hobby...

Now return to the topic of photo, as I went to HongKong for couple of days in April, this time I'm showing you the views of that so called "Oriental pearl", HongKong. The history of HongKong was transient compared with China Mainland, while such a rapid development astonished the whole world in past century. And now, HongKong is regarded as a "template" to lots of Chinese cities, while actually, I have to tell directly, the unique culture of HongKong cannot be copied. That's a kind of special temperament, which can't be found in any city of China Mainland, even in so called "international metropolis" like Shanghai and Beijing. OK now stop nagging, move on to photos.

Victoria Harbor (is that named like this?)
7371034832_fef5a3b42e_b.jpg

HongKong Museum of Art (i'm sure it's the official name~)
7185802999_ee4d455171_b.jpg

Nathan Street of 0f Tsim Sha Tsui
7371034278_2dc067d9cb_b.jpg

Peninsula of Kowloon
7185802437_165a4ffeb1_b.jpg

Panoramic view on Victoria Peak
7185802133_54b0b3b24c_b.jpg

OK, that's all~tell me if you CAN'T SEE THE PHOTO, thank you~

Very nice. I love Hong Kong/Kowloon... I haven't been there in twelve or so years, but I'd love to go back!

These are awesome photos ~ thanks for posting. It makes me very proud of my birthplace.

Good luck to your GRE exam too^^

Meh, these pictures makes me regret I didn't stay longer in Hong Kong on my trip through China. One night is to short..
#1 is absolutely the best for me.. I love that style :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back