What's new

photos of the week. C&C welcomed. thanks

I'm in total awe at the first picture, I'm really, really loving it. Amazing Vibrant colors, nice DOF.

The 2nd one looks nice also, but man... that first one...

Great Job! :lol:
 
Coming in late...

I love the colors, textures and lighting coming to play here. It's a neat pic. Visually I find the termination point at the bottom bothersome. I was confused the first time I looked at the image, like it was upside down. After thinking about it, I knew it was right, but still...

I am not a fan of the soft focus either, but hey, matter of opinion. It's like a flower "Glamour Shot" ;). But compostion looks good, and is interesting in that regard.

:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom