What's new

photos park in the dark and fireworks

addicted2glass

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
The North East Cost
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7802409_orig.jpg




6286438_orig.jpg



These are two of several photos. I froze my butt off one New Years eve using an improvised monopod to capture the fireworks. The hand shutter release cable was no longer limp due to the extreme cold and not very effective at helping keep the camera still.

My D200 and a pro... something 11mm- 18mm wide angle lens

I was not sure of tripod issues due to the possibility of someone tripping over them. I wound a gorilla pod around a broomstick and tried my best to anchor it in the frozen dirt.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom