What's new

[Photos] - Pictures from Iceland

Welcome to TPF!!

Wow, you have soooo many gorgeous shots in that set! I hope people take the time to look. Your pics really capture the mood and beauty and sights of the place. Well done!
 
Welcome! Extremely nice collection here, way to go! Makes me want to visit.
 
hehe your website is kinda ugly... but you have AWESOME shots. I was in Iceland two years ago and Landmannalaugar is beautiful and your pictures make it even prettier.

_ Also I love your puffin shots... super nice

I made a website also for my trip in iceland you might want to check it out.
www.antoineiniceland.co.nr

:)

good work mate
 
Thanks to all !!! :blushing:
 
hehe your website is kinda ugly... but you have AWESOME shots. I was in Iceland two years ago and Landmannalaugar is beautiful and your pictures make it even prettier.

_ Also I love your puffin shots... super nice

I made a website also for my trip in iceland you might want to check it out.
www.antoineiniceland.co.nr

:)

good work mate


:D :D sorry..... i know that my website is not beautiful .

I've seen some of your photos on your website..... 4 weeks in iceland, wow!! Very very nice photos !!
 
_ Also I love your puffin shots... super nice
Yes, the puffin shots were some of the (many) standout shots for me. You should consider posting them (and a few others of your faves from that trip) in separate threads.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom