T Timmaaaay TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2007 #1 I went to NH last week and on Christmas day I decided to get out and take some photos. Here are some of them:
I went to NH last week and on Christmas day I decided to get out and take some photos. Here are some of them:
Trenton Romulox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 0 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2007 #2 The first one is my favorite, with number 3 in a close second. Nice images.
molsen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 398 Reaction score 1 Location Jacksonville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2007 #3 very nice, especially 1 and 3. #2 is pretty, but i don't think there's enough going on in the sky to give it that much of the photo, IMO
very nice, especially 1 and 3. #2 is pretty, but i don't think there's enough going on in the sky to give it that much of the photo, IMO
VeronicaLFB TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Fredericksburg, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2007 #4 Really like number 1, I think number 2 needs less sky, number 3 seems a bit out of focus, and I like number 4 as well
Really like number 1, I think number 2 needs less sky, number 3 seems a bit out of focus, and I like number 4 as well
bmwardo TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Lakewood, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2007 #5 I like the colors in all of them. Were there a lot of trees in the immediate foreground on #2?